Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Life is cosmic

Thought of Travel: Life is comic
This smart edition reflects the philosophical aspect of the author.

I traveled for about 2 and a half hour in the great Chennai metro electric trains from a town to a part of madras. It was really a great experience and taught me some finer values of life.
I won’t believe in some comical facet of life such as romance, coupling, dating, and sacrificing anything for luv and so and so....But during the journey I realized that life is a collection of such comic things.

At first a kid impressed me so much by his/her cute “mazhalai” (childishness) in the acts. She/he used to say bye always since she/he left some relatives in one of the previous stations. The mother was so convincing that she was not even tensed to a percent by the kid’s activities. So nice mom analogous to Radha (obviously my mom).

Then a romantic pair (I think so) sat beside me, attracted the whole gathering. In between their conversation I think a small fight broke. Then the Adam tried to console the Eve… it was scenic…

Then a married lady with a man beside her (probably her man), was standing and holding the man’s shirt for balance... Thanks to metro trains for their periodic jerking…….The man’s face was lustrous and responsibility shining on his face…

On contrast there was an old couple, the typical grands (above 50) whom, most of us use to scold during our free time in home [not house]. The man was an extrovert and he shared his experience and Taste of India with me. The lady smiled occasionally and was seriously thinking some puzzle’s answer (I guess).They purchased some things from T.Nagar. Suddenly the lady said, “It’s me”. The man smiled and blinked his eyes…reflecting maturity.

He looked at me and told, “I asked her a question. Who is the beautiful lady today I met whom I like much? And you too know that lady…
For that now only she got the answer.”

Wow “aatharsa thambathigal” (perfect couple). The lady was smiling by looking at one of the things they bought... Eventually it’s a MIRROR….

No comments: