Thursday, April 10, 2008

Have faith in GOD he will be always be wit us

One night a man had a dream.
He dreamed he was walking along the
beach with the Lord.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene,
he noticed
two sets of footprints in the sand;
one belonged to him,
and the other to the Lord.
When the last scene of his
life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints
in the sand. He noticed that many
times along the path of his life
there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened
at the very lowest and saddest
times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said that
once I decided to follow you,
you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the
most troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why,
when I needed you most
you would leave me."
The Lord replied,
"My precious,precious child,
I love you and I would never
leave you. During your times
of trial and suffering, when you see
only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."

" Some people come into our
lives and quickly go ...
Some stay and make footprints
on our hearts .
And we are never, never the same."



Have faith in GOD because is our creator and he know what to do.

GOD:
          The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe

No comments: